Friday, December 10, 2010

A Quick Note About Our Relationship

You wanted to go, but I just didn’t feel like it.  I know it may have sounded mean, but you didn’t have to yell.

I mean, it was pretty childish of you to start rolling around on the ground.

I figured you were just moody because you hadn’t eaten yet, but we sat down for dinner and you just stared at me.  It was actually kind of creepy. 

And trying to steal the food off my plate?  Pretty pathetic.

This is really getting out of control, and I’m not sure I can fix it.

I know you make an effort, and it doesn’t go unnoticed.

I appreciate it when you want to cuddle with me.  But to be frankly honest…you could stand to bathe a little more often.  

And while I agree that bringing others into this relationship might not have been for the best at the time, we’re stuck with the decisions we’ve made.

At first it was new and exciting, but now it’s gotten kind of weird.  The least you could do is pretend you still like them.  We still have to see them from time to time.

Now before you fly off the handle, let me tell you this: I still love you, and I always will.

I know it’s not like when we first met but the happiness is still there. 

So I guess through this whole thing what I’m trying to say is simply this: Next time you get really excited, don’t do it without me. 

Just let me know you need to go outside.


















No comments:

Post a Comment